According to BBC survey, Japan is ranked to No.1 as the country which gives the good influence to the world. Why?
- This result is influenced by the WWII. It’s very interesting to know how China think about Japan. It should be because of Nanjing.
- Japan is loved by the world because it doesn’t have control power in international field.
It’s ironic that Japan and Germany which instigated WWII are ranked to the most loved countries…
- It’s strange to say “instigate”. I don’t think so. According to what you say, UK, USA and Soviet Union didn’t do anything special. The war occurs with various complicated reasons.
- Japan and Germany learned from the error during the WWII and decided not to have military involvement. I think that is shown in this survey as a good result.
- Japan and Germany were said Axis of evil during the WWII, but we all love the electronic products created in these two countries. lol
- But this ranking has only positive and negative. I mean Japan didn’t do anything special, so if you need to choose from good or bad, well, then you choose good. It might mean like that, too, right?
- No. This is the definite choice. I think people who cannot say good nor bad should have voted with blank paper.
- Japan is financing to many other countries.
- Japan and Germany have the high level of consumer electronics. That’s why the world has good image on them.
- I think it’s because of anime. Nihon Banzai!
- My roommate was Israeli. He loved Japanese products so much. He had Sony walkman, Fujitsu Note PC, Toshiba battery, Honda car, etc… He loved them so much.
- Japan and Germany create the great cars!
- How this ranking works? According to car, TV camera, and TV game etc?
- This ranking is based on culture, media, sports, foreign affair, war, peace, language and all other things. In France, Japanese culture is very popular. Not only anime and manga, but film, music and many others!
- Japan has tentacle everyone loves! lol
- Well, I was surprised some people have good image on North Korea. lol
- France vs Japan Which is more beautiful? Foreigners’ Reaction
- “Why Japan…?” Foreigners’ Reaction to know 10 most suicidal countries
- How foreigners think about Japan Foreigners’ Reaction
- Image of Japan foreigners have Foreigners’ Reaction
- “Japan is really interesting” Foreigners are impressed by Japanese history and culture Foreigners’ Reaction