- When I cook Sushi at home, this is very helpful. But this is a little expensive for this amount… But I would buy this again!
- It’s my first time to buy Furikake. I might get into this taste. I would try the other type of Furikake!
- I bought this because it was sold at Wall market with $1.74. I think this matches to vinegar rice.
- My mother has searched for this Furikake after we moved to Pennsylvania. I was so happy when I found this in Amazon. I grew up with this Furikake!
- This Furikake makes the good rice more tasty! My wife has searched this for long. I never imagined I could find this in Amazon. Actually once you use this Furikake, it’s hard to eat normal rice. lol
This Furikake is good for mix of unpolished rice & rice.
- This price is too much. If you go to Asian market, you can find better furikake and you can buy 3 with $6.99!
- It’s simple and tasty. My recommendation is “Wasabi” and “Seto Fumi Furikake”. About the price, this might be worth for people who cannot get this at the supermarket close to their home.
- This Furikake is like magic seasoning. You can cook one great meal only by putting this on rice. I recommend to put this furikake on unpolished rice and eat with Genmai-cha.
- This Furikake is the best seasoning. Simple and very tasty!
- I bought Sake (saumon) Furikake and Wasabi Furikake. It’s not too hot. Putting Furikake on unpolished rice is much more healthy than instant ramen.
- I use this when I eat grilled fish. It was amazing so I gifted to my friends, too. My husband is a fisherman. This product becomes my must product.
- I can enjoy Japanese taste with this even I don’t go to Japanese restaurant. I recommend this!
- I have many types of Furikake. My children love this Furikake. When we cook Nori roll, we use this Furikake.
Wasabi is not too hot. I imagined that incredible hotness, but this is a little sweet. I care of sugar, so I don’t use this a lot because it’s written this Wasabi one has more sugar than others.
- Furikake is amazing seasoning. It’s consisted of Nori, sesame, salt and sugar. This is simple but very tasty! I often eat for my breakfast. I love the white rice with Furikake!
- I tried salmon furikake for my breakfast, and it was very tasty! I added a little soy sauce, sesame oil and chli sauce. I even thought it was the best food I’ve ever had. The scent I add this on the hot rice was very amazing!