Chinese “They are fooling around! I quit being their fan!”
Below are Chinese people’s reaction to Yasukuni shrine Hatsumoude.
- They are fooling around!
- Such a shamed behavior…
- Shitty small Japan!
- I don’t know with which intention they went there..
- AKB is the right wing!
- Tomomi Itano and Haruka Shimazaki are totally right wing!
- I guess they just visited there for praying on new year day, and it’s different from visitng Yasukuni for soldiers..
- It’s the performance to get popularity in Japan, right? Definitely!!
- AKB is working hard.. They cannot get popularity if they don’t do this… lol
- They should have divine punishment.
- One Japanese said.. ”Part of soldiers were killed by Chinese, so Chinese should come to apologize.”
(This might be comment of 2channel or twitter?)
- Kill that person!
- To tell the truth, I think it’s good that AKB members visit Yasukuni shrine for Hatsumoude. Then, we could raise wariness against Japan. There are so many ignorant people…
- This is not praying for soldiers but just visiting for new year!
- Well, Japanese have custom to visit shrine on new year…
- Well, still I like Tomomi Itano.
- On contrary, I hate her now….
- She sharpened her chin too much!
- I feel relieved my favorite member, Yuko Oshima didn’t go there.
- They shouldn’t have been there if they know there are fans in China, too.
- I’m totally disappointed.
- Cannot they visit Yasukuni shrine even on new year because of historical background?
- I boycott. Their music is garbage!
- They just went their for wishing their happiness, right?
- Wishing happiness is okay. We Chinese also wish our happiness, right?
- Yasukuni shrine is famous as a shrine which has alot of visitors on new year, as well as a shrine which enshrines together war criminals. But it’s bad that they visited there.
- AKB is militarism idol.
- Japanese beauty is extreme! Foreigners are impressed by Fushimi Inari Taisha
- “I should go to Japan” Foreign couple enjoyed Japanese cat cafe
- “I fall in love with Japan” Foreign couple enjoy Osaka and Kyoto in autumn
- Foreign student’s first Obento in Japan Foreigners’ Reaction
- Foreigners’ Reaction to see strange and funny Japanese T-shirts